Monday, May 4, 2009

Two COOL Custom Orders!

Custom Orders can be super fun! People have really great ideas..... I have been fortunate enough to have made some really cool custom requested stuff! Here are a couple....


Allison is addicted to this amazing Fishy fabric! It's a super soft cotton that literally looks like fishy's swimming around in water! So FUN! And Allison has purchased a couple of pouches with this fabric, and has just purchased this great sized one and now, sadly, I am out of the Fishy fabric! Oh well. Happy the fish found a loving home....

And then, wow, check this fabric out! HELLO! Vibrant and gorgeous! I had never seen this fabric before until I was asked by another super cool Etsian to make this makeup bag. So happy to oblige.......there will be more where this fabric came from, I am lovin these green's..........









Thanks for the custom orders both of you, I SO appreciate it!!


~Andrea~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It works

Anonymous said...

yeah! Love the fish print!
~Jessica